A/R LOC is a revolving line of credit secured by accounts receivables, matching your loan repayment with your customer’s payment terms, it has a bank-like feel and used for your working capital needs.
This is the right fit for clients who are looking to maximize the amount of liquidity they need for working capital and or do not want their lenders to be contacting their customers (non-notification)
What type of businesses qualify?
- B2B businesses
- 2+ years in business
- $1million-$75million in revenue
- Top industries include wholesale, manufacturing, advertising, transportation, staffing and services.
- Businesses in transition, growing rapidly, highly seasonal or looking for acquisitions.
Starting at 9.99%
12 to 24 months with options to renew.
How does it work?
As you invoice your eligible customers, the lender advances up to 85% on their invoices.
Once approved you can draw the money Immediately amazingly simple process!
When your customers pays your balance is reduced.
The line of credit grows along with your business.
For A/R Financing/LOC
3 Step simplified Process
- Apply and receive a proposal in 48 hours.
Submit your application and documents and receive a proposal with an in depth product demonstration
- Sign proposal and complete final information request.
Once the proposal is signed we will move into final review, taking as little as 5 days to get your account setup.
- Receive ongoing Funding!
DEBT SCHEDULE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD